- Special Reports
CUMREC 2002 Conference Invites IT Presentations
CUMREC, an information technology association affiliated with EDUCAUSE, invites academic administrators, IT professionals and faculty members to submit proposals for IT presentations at the 2002 CUMREC annual conference May 12-15, 2002, at the Hyatt Regency on the Nicollet Mall in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The conference hosts for 2002 will be the University of Minnesota and
the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU). The theme for the 2002 conference “Bringing HEAT Up North: Exploring New Landscapes for Administrative Technology.”
The purpose of CUMREC is to provide a forum for higher education technology professionals to share their expertise and experiences. The CUMREC Annual Conference, founded in 1956, is the longest running continuing conference for promoting the understanding and use of information technology in higher education.
The conference program committee seeks proposals in the following track areas:
• Application Development and Case Studies
• Building Effective Partnerships
• Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
• Information Access and Delivery
• Management Issues and Challenges
• Corporate Presentations (There will be a fee associated with accepted corporate presentations and corporate/institutional presentations.)
Proposals are due Nov. 30, 2001. For more information on the 2002 conference, visit <www.cumrec.org/cumrec2002/program.asp>.
© Copyright 2005 by DiverseEducation.com